SDCHA BREEDERS FUTURITY
**********SDCHA BREEDERS FUTURITY**********
SOUTH DAKOTA CUTTING HORSE ASSOCIATION, INC.
Incentive Fund Bylaws
ARTICLE I. PURPOSE OF INCENTIVE FUND COMMITTEE
- To provide a structure to account for and determine payouts of the incentive fund created by the South Dakota Cutting Horse Association, Inc. This fund is formed to promote cutting horse breeders in South Dakota and the bordering states including the states of North Dakota, Minnesota, Montana, Wyoming, Iowa and Nebraska.
ARTICLE II. AUTHORITY AND RULES
GENERAL POWERS AND APPEAL. The SDCHA board of directors possesses the authority to make final rulings and determinations on incentive fund payouts.
- The Nomination Fees and a form shall be established by the board.
- Payout will be made from the results of the SDCHA Limited Age Event.
- Previous to payout 10% will be deducted to cover operating expenses.
- Payout from the fund will be 60% for the Open Class and 40% for the
Non-Pro Class as follows: 1st 45%, 2nd 35%, and 3rd 20%.
- Rates for Nomination:
$500.00 Stallion annually
$100.00 Mare annually
$300.00 - 2-year-old
$500.00 - 3-year-old 2
- Resident and member requirements. Must be a resident of North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Montana, Wyoming, Iowa or Nebraska and member of the Association.
- All colts and fillies must be eligible, being produced by either a subscribed Stallion or Mare.
ARTICLE III. AMENDMENT
These bylaws may be amended by a 2/3 vote of the South Dakota Cutting Horse Association, Inc. Board of Directors with ten days’ notice of any amendment.
SDCHA FUTURITY BREEDERS APPLICATION: SDCHA LAE FORM
SUBSCRIBED STALLIONS/MARES LISTED BELOW:
Gallactic Cat Owned By Jason Reed, Faith SD 605-391-0111